• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with additional FTP account

LiranA

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a vps server and i am trying to create ftp account and i am getting this error:

Unable to start (/c ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\serverconf.exe" --list"): (267) The directory name is invalid.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: Exec.php:43
plesk_proc_open(string '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin\serverconf" --list', array, string 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/tmp\agent78f0fd54abecb83b12f6c9fdde9b5b84', array)
1: Exec.php:43
Service_Agent_Transport_Local_Exec->process(integer '0', object of type Service_Agent_Command_Exec, object of type Service_Agent_Log, object of type Service_Agent_Transport_LocalTransaction)
2: Local.php:63
Service_Agent_Transport_Local->_command(integer '0', object of type Service_Agent_Command_Exec, object of type Service_Agent_Transport_LocalTransaction, object of type Service_Agent_Log)
3: Local.php:29
Service_Agent_Transport_Local->process(string 'abe449c7917ad7cf368eef868020532b', array, object of type Service_Agent_Log)
4: Agent.php:138
Service_Agent->commit()
5: Configuration.php:26
Service_Node_Configuration->_syncProperties()
6: :
call_user_func_array(array, array)
7: Properties.php:156
Service_Node_Properties->sync()
8: Properties.php:37
Service_Node_Properties->__construct(object of type Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode)
9: ServiceNode.php:204
Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->configuration()
10: Webspace.php:195
Webspace->getSystemPath()
11: Webspace.php:213
Webspace->isPathInsideSystemArea(string 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\g-med.co.il')
12: Webspace.php:335
Webspace->isExternalWebspaceRoot()
13: class.FtpUsersList.php:75
FtpUsersList->fetchFtpUsersList()
14: cList.php:91
cList->fetchList()
15: cList.php:110
cList->init()
16: client.domain.hosting.ftp-users.php:49
plesk__client__domain__hosting__ftp_users->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
17: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
18: plesk.php:50

any idea?

Try to fix it using Plesk reconfigurator "Check component and folder permission" option.

I have market "Microsoft FTP7 Server" and clicked the check button, the test ended without result. How can I see output?

What about fixing initial issue with Plesk Reconfigurator as I wrote before? Any results?

yes, i have done it.
maybe i did something wrong. These are the steps that have been made:
Start -> all programs -> Parallels -> Panel -> PP Reconfigurator -> Microsoft FTP7 Server -> check

Then nothing happens. how can i debug it?

Back