• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem with additional FTP account

LiranA

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a vps server and i am trying to create ftp account and i am getting this error:

Unable to start (/c ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\serverconf.exe" --list"): (267) The directory name is invalid.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: Exec.php:43
plesk_proc_open(string '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin\serverconf" --list', array, string 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/tmp\agent78f0fd54abecb83b12f6c9fdde9b5b84', array)
1: Exec.php:43
Service_Agent_Transport_Local_Exec->process(integer '0', object of type Service_Agent_Command_Exec, object of type Service_Agent_Log, object of type Service_Agent_Transport_LocalTransaction)
2: Local.php:63
Service_Agent_Transport_Local->_command(integer '0', object of type Service_Agent_Command_Exec, object of type Service_Agent_Transport_LocalTransaction, object of type Service_Agent_Log)
3: Local.php:29
Service_Agent_Transport_Local->process(string 'abe449c7917ad7cf368eef868020532b', array, object of type Service_Agent_Log)
4: Agent.php:138
Service_Agent->commit()
5: Configuration.php:26
Service_Node_Configuration->_syncProperties()
6: :
call_user_func_array(array, array)
7: Properties.php:156
Service_Node_Properties->sync()
8: Properties.php:37
Service_Node_Properties->__construct(object of type Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode)
9: ServiceNode.php:204
Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->configuration()
10: Webspace.php:195
Webspace->getSystemPath()
11: Webspace.php:213
Webspace->isPathInsideSystemArea(string 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\g-med.co.il')
12: Webspace.php:335
Webspace->isExternalWebspaceRoot()
13: class.FtpUsersList.php:75
FtpUsersList->fetchFtpUsersList()
14: cList.php:91
cList->fetchList()
15: cList.php:110
cList->init()
16: client.domain.hosting.ftp-users.php:49
plesk__client__domain__hosting__ftp_users->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
17: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
18: plesk.php:50

any idea?

Try to fix it using Plesk reconfigurator "Check component and folder permission" option.

I have market "Microsoft FTP7 Server" and clicked the check button, the test ended without result. How can I see output?

What about fixing initial issue with Plesk Reconfigurator as I wrote before? Any results?

yes, i have done it.
maybe i did something wrong. These are the steps that have been made:
Start -> all programs -> Parallels -> Panel -> PP Reconfigurator -> Microsoft FTP7 Server -> check

Then nothing happens. how can i debug it?

Back