• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Problem with Apache / nginx

Fabhino22Elz

Basic Pleskian
I am running Plesk Onyx v17.8.11 on CentOS 7.6.1810.

There are several Websites running on the System. All in a chrooted config with PHP 7.2.15 FPM served by Apache.

I am running the software "Shopware" on some of the Websites.

Here is my Problem now. There is a link that i need, that comes from shopware to a PDF File. That works on all servers that i have access to. On my server, same shop system (shopware) plain installed the requested url is causing in a 404 NGINX error and the htaccess cant be opend with the link.

I asked the shopsystem developers and they tried debugging the error. It is not a Software Error, the Controller Action / URL that is responsive for the PDF is not even callable at any time. Shopware is not running any command there if you try to open the pdf file from the link. not even if they put in some debug code or die rules...

Has anyone a idea what could be the problem here and even - why there is a 404 ngix even i am running on a PHP FPM served by Apache.

I also tried the modes CGI and FastCGI - Same here - 404 NGINX...

Thankful for any help!

The only thing that comes into my mind at this time is that the file might be spelled with capital letters or that the exact spelling is slightly different (e.g. the file name is capitalized differently from what you are trying to open in a link). Try to spell it in small letters only. Make sure that the domain name that is configured on the system is all spelled in small letters, too.

First - Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunaly this is not resolving the error. The same URL of the same shop system and same php version i running on a other root server. I dont know how to find even a way to debug this or to get closer to this error. Any other ideas or tipps how to debug this problem?

I think that the htaccess are not available through Nginx, you need to check the nginx conf. also are you sure at 100% that you are serving the php file through apache?

I think is this one the config.

location ~ /\.ht {
deny all;
}

Last edited:
I think that the htaccess are not available through Nginx, you need to check the nginx conf. also are you sure at 100% that you are serving the php file through apache?

I think is this one the config.

location ~ /\.ht {
deny all;
}

Thank you for your answer. What should i see / check in the nginx conf file?

Also - How else can i test, if php i served by apache. I only have the settings in php selection for domain where it says FPM served by Apache.

Reboot everything and use a different browser, that's all I know.
best of luck.

What do you mean with reboot and try a different browser? Server has been restarted and a unknown and inkognito browser has been used.

I attatched a screenshot from my phpinfo

As you can see it says Apache on my System.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-12 um 15.39.49.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-12 um 15.39.49.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
Back