• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem With Backup Process and Weird Error.

Andrew_Pa

Regular Pleskian
Hello to everyone! I have scheduled an entire backup for my server. But I see the following error after the Backup Task!

Warning: hosting "domain1.com"

Failed to pack files backup_domain1.com_user-data_1310200212 in /var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/domain1/domains/domain1.com [ 558849333248 bytes free of 725875470336 bytes total on mount point 0]

Warning: hosting "domain1.com"

For security reason backup is performed on behalf of subscription system user. System user has no read access to domain2_backup/domain2.com/backup_domain2.com_vhost_1208160332.tgz file.

Domain 1 is a customer which also has Domain 2 in another subscription but in the same account.

What should I do for that?

What is your OS. Plesk version and installed microupdate?

I think that backup is created successfully but just with mentioned warning. The root cause is that system user who runs the backup utility does not have permissions on directory domain2_backup/domain2.com

The internal request PPP-4192 PPP-4193 has been already created to developers and this issue will be fixed in further Plesk updates.
Generally, these warnings should not impact on the usability of the backups.

My OS and Plesk Version are:

Centos 5.9 final plesk 11.5.30#19

So Igor we should wait for an update , correct?

Back