• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem with backups

flyd

New Pleskian
I use the build in plesk backup schedule and when some user add pictures on a web site into the images folder with a site tool, the next backup as an error like that :

"Warning: domain "domain.com"
[4ee8300e-9437-4a45-92bf-48e46b6b090c]: Unable to get attributes of the file C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\images\test.png: Access is denied. The file will not be archived. [:149746944]"

My users use a tool provided by tinymce to add files. So the security is managed by the iis pool user... So why the backup engine have problems? Is another user is used for backup and need some particular rights to read files?

Last edited:
Try to repair permissions by command:

plesk bin repair --repair-webspace-security -webspace-name your_domain.tld -all-filesystem-objects

Every site have that problem… I can't run that command for each site every day… I'm the only one using that feature !?

Try to repair disk permissions with All Programs > Plesk > Plesk Reconfigurator

Workaround: Setup the command as "Scheduled Task" in Tools & Settings -> Scheduled Tasks let's running this automatically. Time it just right before the backup and everything is fine.

Back