1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with delete user of protected folder

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by igoldman, Jan 16, 2006.

  1. igoldman

    igoldman Regular Pleskian

    26
    23%
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2004
    Messages:
    212
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello to all members.
    I user Plesk Control Panel for windows version 7.5.6

    I have encounter an issue regarding deleting a user from protected folder.

    not all the protected folders have the same issue , Currently I have found only 2 domains account which have this issue.

    When I try to delete the user from the protected folder then I get the following error:

    Domain ID in protected directory does not match domain's ID.
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ProtDir.php:59 psaerror(string "Domain ID in protected directory does not match domain's ID.")
    1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\removeProtectedDirUsers.php3:35 protdir->protdir(string "171", string "157", string "subdomain")

    So I did little investigation and the the findings are :

    I have looged into mysql of Plesk CP and found the following information:

    under domain table I have found that gotcarmel.org is id=157 and the limits_id=174 under subdomain table I have found that lehav11 is id=174 and the dom_id=157 and the sys_user_id=367 under pd_users table I find id=180 and pd_id=171 under protected_dirs table I have found id=171 dom_id=174

    so as it seems to me , evert thing is OK with domain ID.
    so I don't know what is the cause.

    I have also tried to run the follwoing command but it was not helping resolving the issue :

    websrvmng --update-all-server-id

    Thanks to anyone in this forum who will try to help me.
     
  2. Pavluha

    Pavluha Guest

    0
     
    Please try command
    websrvmng --update-subdomain --vhost-name=<domain> --subdomain=<subdomain>
     
  3. igoldman

    igoldman Regular Pleskian

    26
    23%
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2004
    Messages:
    212
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    First thanks on your suggestion. (I didn't tried it because I afraid that it will do something more badly , I will be glad if you will explain me what this command do ?)

    also , I would like to give more info about findings which I found:

    Under mysql database I have found the following details:
    The Client ID is : 17
    The domain account is : tcarmel.org
    And the domain ID is : 156
    The subdomain is : lehav11.gotcarmel.org And the subdomain ID is : 174

    under domain table I have found that gotcarmel.org is id=157 and the limits_id=174 under subdomain table I have found that lehav11 is id=174 and the dom_id=157 and the sys_user_id=367 under pd_users table I find id=180 and pd_id=171 under protected_dirs table I have found id=171 dom_id=174

    Under IIS 6 I have found the following :

    gotcarmel.org has Identifier=13154
    lehav11.gotcarmel.org has Identifier=32357
     
  4. igoldman

    igoldman Regular Pleskian

    26
    23%
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2004
    Messages:
    212
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks but your forum is not so professional .
    and I suggest you stop advertise it in this forum until your forum will worth it.
     
Loading...