• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with delete user of protected folder

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
Hello to all members.
I user Plesk Control Panel for windows version 7.5.6

I have encounter an issue regarding deleting a user from protected folder.

not all the protected folders have the same issue , Currently I have found only 2 domains account which have this issue.

When I try to delete the user from the protected folder then I get the following error:

Domain ID in protected directory does not match domain's ID.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ProtDir.php:59 psaerror(string "Domain ID in protected directory does not match domain's ID.")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\removeProtectedDirUsers.php3:35 protdir->protdir(string "171", string "157", string "subdomain")

So I did little investigation and the the findings are :

I have looged into mysql of Plesk CP and found the following information:

under domain table I have found that gotcarmel.org is id=157 and the limits_id=174 under subdomain table I have found that lehav11 is id=174 and the dom_id=157 and the sys_user_id=367 under pd_users table I find id=180 and pd_id=171 under protected_dirs table I have found id=171 dom_id=174

so as it seems to me , evert thing is OK with domain ID.
so I don't know what is the cause.

I have also tried to run the follwoing command but it was not helping resolving the issue :

websrvmng --update-all-server-id

Thanks to anyone in this forum who will try to help me.

Please try command
websrvmng --update-subdomain --vhost-name=<domain> --subdomain=<subdomain>

Hello,

First thanks on your suggestion. (I didn't tried it because I afraid that it will do something more badly , I will be glad if you will explain me what this command do ?)

also , I would like to give more info about findings which I found:

Under mysql database I have found the following details:
The Client ID is : 17
The domain account is : tcarmel.org
And the domain ID is : 156
The subdomain is : lehav11.gotcarmel.org And the subdomain ID is : 174

under domain table I have found that gotcarmel.org is id=157 and the limits_id=174 under subdomain table I have found that lehav11 is id=174 and the dom_id=157 and the sys_user_id=367 under pd_users table I find id=180 and pd_id=171 under protected_dirs table I have found id=171 dom_id=174

Under IIS 6 I have found the following :

gotcarmel.org has Identifier=13154
lehav11.gotcarmel.org has Identifier=32357

thanks but your forum is not so professional .
and I suggest you stop advertise it in this forum until your forum will worth it.

Back