• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with domain

noxsi

New Pleskian
hey guys,

I have a problem with my domain. I have already deleted these and created again. nothing changes. I can change the folder for the domain as I want, but nothing happens. he always shows me the index.html from plesk. although this does not exist (according to file manager). also plesk repair did not bring any results. I need help :/

Attachments

• noxsi.png
    noxsi.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 6
  • noxsi2.png
    noxsi2.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
- Is the domain name resolving to the correct IP address of the host that the web space account is on?
- After a webserver configuration change, it can take the web server restart interval minutes to update the web server configuration. If that interval is set to a very long time, it will take very long until the changes take effect. The interval can be set under Tools & Settings > Apache.

ok I have solved the problem. deleted all A entries and deposited the name servers of Plesk. So ns1 ... and ns2 ...

Back