• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with FTP Backup

MichalKortas

New Pleskian
Hi all,
I have a problem with my Plesk Backup Manager... When I'm doing server backup (sending to FTP) I get this message...
What I did wrong? Could you help me? :(

Error:
Runtime error: Export dump to FTP failed at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 727.
at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 727
main::perform('verbose', 4, 'owner-type', 'server', 'split-size', undef, 'session-path', '/usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/2014-08-12-094353.297', 'description', ...) called at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1319
main::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Error.pm line 406
eval {...} called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Error.pm line 398
Error::subs::try('CODE(0x129da28)', 'HASH(0x2a163e0)') called at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1327
main::main() called at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1331.
Error:
The dump have been made successfully but can not be imported to FTP due to errors.
The dump 'test_info_1408120943.xml' have been leaved at repository. Please export it manually
Error:
Can't upload file '/usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/backup5DrNQ9/test_info_1408120943.xml.tar' to ftp. Error code: 1

Hello,

Please Make sure that FTP server is accessible from your server and has enough free disk space for uploading your backup file

Hello, than you for answer.
I'm sure my server FTP is accessible... Tab "Personal FTP Repository" shows a list of files on FTP account.
Other services (non-plesk) work fine with this FTP server.

FTP server has a lot of free disk space (>1TB) - my backup file has ~25GB...

Back