• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem with instalation of any app in plesk 17.5.2

Dr. Prasad Sule

New Pleskian
Hello friends
I recently joined web hosting programme. and facing problem like I an unable to install any application in plesk 17.5.2. Plus there is bar which always shows 3 tasks in progress as I attempted installation of wordpress for multiples times. But that bar cant be deleted. Kindly help me as I'm stuck in it. when I press install button of any app , nothing happens and page get hang. so pls help me and tell me the solution
Plesk version - 17.5.2
OS - Windows 10

I have created multiple tasks in plesk by soing multiple attempts to install wordpress. I want to kill all these ongoing task as it is making trouble in installing wordpr

Go to Plesk database with

# plesk db

Find tasks in longtasks table:

mysql>select * from longtasks;

and delete these tasks.

Just run in command line:

plesk db

after that you will be logged in Plesk database.

Login to your Plesk for Windows server as Administrator through RDP connection, then click Start->Run->cmd.exe after that run mentioned above command in cmd.exe black window.

Login to your Plesk for Windows server as Administrator through RDP connection, then click Start->Run->cmd.exe after that run mentioned above command in cmd.exe black window.
still the problem persists. can u do me favour to do installation of wordpress in plesk onyx web hosting edition by hostgator. if I give u username and password in inbox?

Back