• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problem with install ... :(

T

tommytwotoes

while trying to run the installer.. i get this message on a brand new clena install of red hat ...

[root@localhost oldserver]# ./psa_installer_v2.0.0_build75050509.20_os_RedHat_el3_i686
./psa_installer_v2.0.0_build75050509.20_os_RedHat_el3_i686: error while loading shared libraries: librpmio-4.2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I bought this software to make my life easier not harder... I am guessing that plesk does not run with Red Hat Enterprise v4...

blah how do i go about getting my money back?...

Maybe in time it will, but you should always read the 'Requirements' section before purchasing any software:

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/plesk75reloaded/reqs/

Not officially supported, but there may be ways to get it to work, you didn't post your level of expertise with RH, so we don't know if posting mods would help you or not.

I personally haven't dabbled with RHEL4, so I'm not sure how close a match it is to RHEL3. If it's similar enough, there may be ways to trick the installer into thinking it's a supported OS. There are other posts in the forums regarding other 'similar enough' OSs

Back