• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with my Server

Baybal

New Pleskian
Sorry I do not speak english. I write with a translator.
I have problem with my Plesk 12.30, Debian 7.9, Linux, FastCGI. VServer is freshly installed.

01- pictures I will upload not displayed. but which are present in the folder upload. it's a subdomein.

02- I have a script Avatar me the man can write on images texts online. The ü öä are not displayed properly.

03- My emails are not sent. All mails that I want to send are in the queue of Plesk. But I get mails without problems.

Please for your help ..
thank you

Your questions / Problems are not clean.

01) where do you Upload pictures? A Script / webpage? Or FTP? Where should the pictures get shown?

2) also, User Input Text in a webpage and the Image with that Text should get rendered? Check your charset for UTF-8 or something. Maybe ask in a Programming Forum for PHP or whatever you are using.

3) Any errors in /var/log/mail.info?

01- there is a script. for photomontage.
02- that has nothing to do with script. on my old server it had everything working. it is server problem.
03-error is not, do not understand the server is freshly installed.

Turning on safe Mode is clearly the worst Thing you can do. Safe Mode is deprecated: http://php.net/manual/de/features.safe-mode.php

You Said its a Fresh Installation: Why not Debian 8, why not Plesk 12.5?

Which PHP Version are you running? upload_max_filesize?

Again to all three Problems: you have to Tell us Where the Problem is. What does not work? When there is a Problem the error Message will be logged in the logfiles (apache, mail and all other services). We Need some Information (log errors, errors from the script, whats displayed in the Browser...) to help you. By just Saying "it does not work" nobody is able to help.

1 and 2) Check Apache error log for errors and paste here. Errors should get logged.

3) Check mail.info Logfile. Here Must be errors too. Otherwise you do Not have any errors.

Back