• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with opening horde web mail

Ickov

Basic Pleskian
Hi to all, i am new on this forum so my question maybe is already asked, have problem with opening HORDE web mail, when i like to open in entering URL [webmail.domain.tld] it opening some file which like to be downloaded
Screenshot_2016_10_30_18_39_42.png

If you ask me for functionality everything is ok , when i connect e-mail on Outlook, Thunderbird e.t.c.

Please advise

here are primary information from server and OS :

Plesk v12.5.30_build1205150826.19 os_Ubuntu 14.04
OS Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

Hi Ickov,

on Debian/Ubuntu - based systems, you can use the command "a2enmod MODULE-NAME" to activate a module for your apache - webserver and "a2dismod MODULE-NAME" to disable a module.

In your case it is mostly the case, that you didn't activate the "php5" - module for your apache - webserver. Pls use the commands:

a2enmod php5
service apache2 restart

over your command line ( as "root" ) or go to : => "Home > Tools & Settings > Apache Web Server" at your Plesk Control Panel and activate the module there.​

... and see if this already solved your issue.

If the answer with your "a2enmod" - command is, that it can't be enabled, because it is not found, you maybe missed to install it. You could use the command "aptitude install php5 libapache2-mod-php5" and consider as well to use "mpm-prefork" instead of "mpm-event" for your apache - webserver: => "Home > Tools & Settings > Apache Web Server"

If ( for what ever reason ), your issue resists, pls. consider to inspect your log - files for further investigations and add more informations about the versions from apache2, php, ... and other usefull informations, that might helpf to investigate your issue!

everything is made my mate, now i receive this error when i try to access to URL [webmail.domain.tld]
Screenshot_2016_11_13_14_52_01.jpg

Back