• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem with Plesk 12.0.18 and .NET Reinstall

Michael Cavallo

New Pleskian
All,
I had to re-install .NET because the installation of a windows patch to 4.5.2 did not work properly and kept giving pop-up errors. I had to uninstalled 4.5 completely and reinstall.

Now - .NET 4.5 (I actually tried 4.5, and now 4.5.1) does not seem to work at all. I can't even run the Plesk Reconfigurator (just a black window pops for a second)

No site that had .NET 4.0 will run, I have errors of 2274 stating that it cannot run on x86, etc.
Plesk Backups no longer will run either.

When I go to ASP.NET settings in the Panel, I get this error:
The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.

Under Show Details:
aspnetcfg failed:
(Error code -2147024703)
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------

If I go into any subscription and click on ASP.NET settings I get the below:

Internal error: aspnetcfg failed: (Error code -2147024703)
Message aspnetcfg failed: (Error code -2147024703)
File Agent.php
Line 243
Type PleskUtilException

Anyone have any ideas on how I can repair this now? I want to get to 12.5, but need to fix this first so my backups can run. If I go to Backup Manager I get this:

Error: Unable to get dump list: pmm-ras failed (Error code = -2147024703): STDOUT: STDERR:

Any ideas from anyone that had to uninstall and reinstall .NET?

Back