• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with Plesk interface

Your screenshot appears to be the same as the demo link you provided.... i'm not following your question...

Hi,

how do you say it's the same? I do not have all those tools you see in the sreenshot. I am also attaching the srcreenshot of the Plesk Official Demo.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    260.6 KB · Views: 20
I say they are the same because they are the same. You did a screenshot of the OVH demo link which is the same link you provided.

I only speak english so I can't read your latest attachment. Feel free to post in English and we can figure out what all you're missing.

I say they are the same because they are the same. You did a screenshot of the OVH demo link which is the same link you provided.

I only speak english so I can't read your latest attachment. Feel free to post in English and we can figure out what all you're missing.

Sorry, leave your tongue alone. Do the two screens look the same to you? Are there the same options on both screens?

x35slx.jpg

Maybe on the demo is older version of Plesk 12.x. You have a newer version of Plesk Onyx and that's why they differ.

It is also possible that you have bought a managed Plesk from OVH. In this case, maybe they offer only a reseller panel interface view.

Last edited:
Maybe on the demo is older version of Plesk 12.x. You have a newer version of Plesk Onyx and that's why they differ.

It is also possible that you have bought a managed Plesk from OVH. In this case, maybe they offer only a reseller panel interface view.

I do not understand what is not clear to you. The other one also bangs his head and I would not have beaten it before my post.

You say that I have an updated version last in OVH and that Plesk official website has a previous version. So if it is as you say in the version that I have "new" there are fewer options to manage the old one?

For example, I can not modify the Skins in Plesk Branding.

Attachments

• download-1.png
    download-1.png
    550.6 KB · Views: 9
problem solved. OVH told me that the interface in (photo on the left) is an administrative Plesk instead of the one I access (photo on the right) and a plesk Reseller. OVH has also informed me that they do not give access to an administrative Plesk for the server I took.

Thanks even if I could not make myself understood, the answer came the same.

Back