• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved PROBLEM WITH PLESK MIGRATOR AFTER UPDATE TO OBSIDIAN 18.0.27

Pete Murphy

New Pleskian
Hello, after the last update to obsidian 18.0.27 I have problems with migrations with Plesk Migrator. I can't do them. Any ideas? Thank you

Could you please be more specific? What kind of problem with Plesk Migrator do you have exactly?
Any error messages or what do you mean "I can't do them"?

If you are getting an error like:
Code:
Failed to import backup dumps to target panel’s repository
Cause: Failed to import backup XML: errcode must be ‘0’ (no errors) or ‘116’ (backup sign error).

Then we are aware of it and investigating it already.
If you get any other error please provide more information like: OS and Plesk version on both servers, exact errors, etc

Yes. It is that same problem. Both versions of plesk, Source Panel as Target Panel, have the same version, the same OS, and all settings are the same. Thanks for the reply. I hope it will be resolved soon so I can finish my work.-miimg1.png

Hi all,
we are working on the migration issue with the highest priority, and expect this to be fixed in Plesk Migrator extension update soon

Same problem here !!! Including with Extension Site Import and Mail Import...

Failed to import backup dumps to target panel's repository
Cause: Failed to import backup XML: errcode must be '0' (no errors) or '116' (backup sign error).
Output of pmmcli utility:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
<errcode>119</errcode>
<errmsg>Unable to import file as dump: Import error: Unable to find archive metadata. The archive is not valid Plesk backup or has been created in an unsupported Plesk version</errmsg>
</response>

That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

> Same problem here !!! Including with Extension Site Import and Mail Import...

It's weird because the Site Import does not use the functionality of backup/restore system. Could you please clarify where you get this error message? So screenshots or screencasts could also be very useful.

Back