• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Register and Extras feature

U

ukhosts

Hi All,

We are just installing our first Plesk server.

I am not sure if anyone else has a problem with the Register and Extras options on the control panels. These go to myplesk.com and offer their services. I have contacted Plesk who say that these options cannot be turned off.

Do other users accept that their users are able to go to myplesk.com and buy services, or is there a way around this. I am sure there must be but so far we have had no success in stopping this access. I am sure there must be some way of stopping this otherwise I feel it is a very dubious feature of Plesk and would definately make us change to a new control panel software.

What do other users do to stop access to Plesk and people buying their services instead of from yourselves.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Darryl

extras

login into main control panel, the go to the control panel section and click on "add services" under preferences you can uncheck the 3 boxes to disable those services.
hope it helps.

Back