• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Problem with updates after upgrade plesk

costaskal

Basic Pleskian
ubuntu

after upgrading to plesk onyx from plesk 12.5 in the system updates i have this warning

Warning: Information on some packages might not be actual: inconsistencies were detected in the system's package manager database. Please resolve this issue manually.

with dpkg --audit

i have these problems

The following packages are missing the md5sums control file in the
database, they need to be reinstalled:
module-init-tools transitional dummy package (module-init-tools to kmod)
sw-doctrine The PHP Doctrine ORM
apache2.2-bin Transitional package for apache2-bin
libjson0:amd64 JSON manipulation library (transitional package)
psa-mod-fcgid-configurator Parallels Plesk Alternative FastCGI module for Apac

any suggestion ?

do you suggest to try reinstall or remove and install the packages ?

‪Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS‬
Product Plesk Onyx
Version 17.8.11 Update #28

if i make reinstall - remove/install apache2.2-bin i will have any problems with the hosting sites that exist now?

after apt-get autoremove and reboot the vps now i have 3 packages with problem
with dpkg --audit

i have these problems

The following packages are missing the md5sums control file in the
database, they need to be reinstalled:
module-init-tools transitional dummy package (module-init-tools to kmod)
sw-doctrine The PHP Doctrine ORM
libjson0:amd64 JSON manipulation library (transitional package)
psa-mod-fcgid-configurator Parallels Plesk Alternative FastCGI module for Apac

can i just remove these packages ?

after remove sw-doctrine & psa-mod-fcgid-configurator & reinstall libjson0:amd64 i have a clean dpkg --audit BUT in plesk updates-system i have this warning
Warning: Information on some packages might not be actual: inconsistencies were detected in the system's package manager database. Please resolve this issue manually.

Back