• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problem with wp install

konsolakisn

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2022 21H2
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.47 Update #5
Your hosting plan does not allow you to create any more databases. This WordPress installation will use an existing database instead of creating a new one .

and in the right side:

Failed to get installation parameters of a WordPress website: No database servers available.

Its my first website on Plesk so I have a lot of databases.I am a beginner so I will very appreciate it if someone help me with this!!!

You say this is your first website but have a lot of databases?

In either case, if you're the full admin on plesk, the the hosting plan error means that the service plan you have configured for the subscription is set to one that has a limited amount of databases. If you are the full admin on plesk, changing the plan to the generic unlimited plan would probably be best for you to do.

Hello! What was the resolution to this issue? I have the identical situation. Even with Unlimited subscription sync'd, receiving error in WordPress Toolkit, "Your hosting plan does not allow you to create any more databases. This WordPress installation will use an existing database instead of creating a new one.". However, manually attempting the database creation in the subscription works fine. Plenty of domains available on the server. Thank you!

Back