• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems after last update Plesk "Update #15, last updated at Sept 26, 2012 03:49 AM"

David75S

New Pleskian
Hi,
on my server I have different sites based on the script Osclass, but after the last update I have big problems! Practically it is impossible to access the site as an administrator (control panel Osclass) and access the site as a user for posting ads! The site does not recognize the username and password... is two days that I try to solve this problem, I installed Osclass several times with different settings, I tried to change settings on the server, but nothing, not work! Someone can give me some advice, or know how to fix the problem?

Regards
David

I think the problem is that cannot write sessions, check if this was altered.
It is 2 way to see.
1. If the site was running as apache module, then change to CGI module and in PHP settings add in session path /tmp
2. if is already CGI module, check if write in /tmp and if yes, then /tmp for some reason is not public writeable.

Hi Lavalics,
thanks for your quick reply.
now the sites are already set with fastCGI module, unfortunately I'm no very expert in server, is the first time I have taken a dedicated server... you can tell me how can I verify if /tmp is not public writable? Where can I see this? I have tried in various folders on the server, but the only document with settings that I have found is PHP.ini and Conf folder is empty, so tell me when I want to open it "conf: No such file or directory" tells me that it is empty, but indicates that you have made a change to the folder on 26.09, the day of the update of Plesk

Regards
David

Because I do not see exacctly what is there, I am not so confident to give some info to you. /tmp directory can be chmoded to 777, can be public writeable.

Back