• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problems after update to plesk 12.5

Good evening,

OS ‪CentOS 6.7 (Final)‬
Plesk version 12.5.30

We have had upgraded plesk 12.0.18 to plesk 12.5.30 and we are having a major amount of problems.

I will provide some screenshots and also try to explain as good as I can the problems.

1. panel is really slow after the upgrade
2. Won't load many pages
3. Won't save any changes under Mail settings, databases, apache / nginx settings, DNS and more.

Is this a known issue? Can you please give me some hints of what I can do?

thanks in advance.

Hello,

Seems you have some javascript errors on your pages. Maybe upgrade has completed with errors. You can check javascript errors in Developer console:
Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 9.56.46 AM.png
Could you please post here what javascript errors are shown?

I have got a same issue, ok button is missing of almost all form page and email list page is nothing under a title same as mention above.

I have done "Plesk self repair all" but it does not fix this issue.
Also I find a similar issue http://kb.odin.com/en/122136 . But I can not find the specific file for each page.
It can be fix by replace whole related directory?
I want replace directory or files if I can know the directory of Plesk12.5.

When I click any button, nothing happen. Viewing page without CSS, there is no clickable button.
00.png

I used javascript checker of Firefox, but looks like OK.
01.png

Thank you.

I suppose your upgrade failed with some error from yum and now you have packages both from Plesk 12.0 and Plesk 12.5.

You can check it by:
# yum check
And see it'll report the conflicted packages (errors like "psa-12.5.30-cos7.build1205150826.19.x86_64 is a duplicate with psa-12.0.18-cos7.build1200140811.16.x86_64")

You should manually remove this conflicted packages by commands like:
# rpm -e --nodeps --noscripts psa-12.0.18-cos7.build1200140811.16.x86_64

Till "yum check" will report all packages are Ok.

After that try to run Plesk installer again and update packages if some updates are available. Then try to login to Plesk again.

If you don't have enough administrative skills I recommend you to contact Odin support team to fix the issue on your server.

Hi.

You can just run /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller and continue upgrade interactive mode.

Your command will just reinstall microupdates but it can be not enough.

Back