• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems after upgrade to 10 from 9.5

F

FraserT

There was no errors reported during the upgrade, but we are now having an issue with PHP 5 not working in ISAPI mode, which is required for some of our sites because of the size of files being downloaded via the Cubecart software.

PHP also doesn't fully run even in Fast CGI mode, with some sites working partially and other sites not working at all. We have noticed that some of the sites have had their permissions changed. Running PHP from the command line on the server results with a strange error about ioncuve_loader_win_5.2.dll being already loaded, then saying it won't load due to startup issues.

Fraser

There was no errors reported during the upgrade, but we are now having an issue with PHP 5 not working in ISAPI mode, which is required for some of our sites because of the size of files being downloaded via the Cubecart software.

PHP also doesn't fully run even in Fast CGI mode, with some sites working partially and other sites not working at all. We have noticed that some of the sites have had their permissions changed. Running PHP from the command line on the server results with a strange error about ioncuve_loader_win_5.2.dll being already loaded, then saying it won't load due to startup issues.

Fraser

I had a issue near yours. I found out that there where a issue with the permissions, where Parallels have a solution for by adding a line to the security xml file and runing a script.

Would suggest to check the knowledge base, or open a ticket to become it.

Any update on the same. I am facing the same issue and didn't find any solution till now.

Back