• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problems resolving domains in the plesk host panel

rawars

New Pleskian
Hello, I have a problem when I add a new domain to the host, I explain to you we mount an instance in amazon aws, in the instance we install plesk, but I have a question and it is the following: how can I configure the ns1 and ns2 ?, we come from cpanel, and in it we had to create a dns zone for the ns1 and ns2, but in plesk I am confused, because when I add a domain it automatically creates ns1 and ns2 records for that domain example:

Our host is this cloudcity.host, already in the registry I put the NS records that point to the public ip of the server, then add the domain in plesk, then I go and point my first domain delysk.com to ns1.cloudcity.host and ns2.cloudcity.host but now they point me to ns1.delysk.com and ns2.delysk.com here the scan of the NS records:

It is supposed to point to ns1.cloudcity.host and ns2.cloudcity.host, additionally, I try to enter the domain delysk.com and it does not let me enter, could you guide me a bit please.

We want that when we want to add a new domain, we only point the domains to ns1.cloudcity.host and ns2.cloudcity.host.

DNS Zone Template:

View attachment 18914

DNS Settings for cloudcity.host
View attachment 18915
DNS settings for delysk.com
View attachment 18916

DNS configuration for the main domain cloudcity.host:

View attachment 18918

Thanks.

Back