• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems since upgrade to latest release version (10.4.4)

UweP

Regular Pleskian
Hi.

Since I updated to release version 10.4.4 the backups don't run anymore.
It sends me eMails with the following:

Backup task finished.

Task was created by with guid (ac751719-4bd8-48b9-b396-8186fd312940)

Creation date is: 2012-Jan-04 00:05:02
Task status is: error

Dump full name is: full_info_1201040005.xml

Also today I created a new subdomain with a wordpress installation. This subdomain now seems to be locked. The page doesn't fully load. And some stuff seems to be missing like the wp_admin/ directory. But it's still in the filesystem.
Plesk tells me when I try to unlock it: Either the domain owner or the subscription is locked. (translated from german)

Neither the domain owner is locked, nor the subscription is locked. Maybe it had something to do with the backup?

It would be nice if anyone could help me!

Thank you very much! :)

In the stats of the subdomain it also tells me it would use 0 bytes of disc space etc. but that's not possible because Wordpress is installed on there. I don't know what happened. :(

I just noticed that it was the browser cache which still showed me the website. now seeing plesk default page on that url.

master:~# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --on op.freakyonline.de
An error occurred during turning domain on/off: The domain is suspended because the subscription is still suspended.

But the Subscription is not suspended?

/usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on op.freakyonline.de

says, Webspace with name op.freakyonline.de does not exist. but it is a subdomain with webspace?

Still happening

Sorry I was not able to fix it, it's still happening.
The same subdomain (it always happens to this subdomain only) get's locked and I can't unlock it again.

The error starts with the domain making problems, then other domains get the same error but wont even get suspended (problem domain is op.freakyonline.de):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="error" log-location="/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2012-01-04-064609.315/migration.result">
<object name="freakyonline.de" type="domain">
<message id="2ebb157f-46c8-4be6-8653-7b1a23768f0a" severity="warning" code="SuspendFailed">
<description>The domain 'freakyonline.de' was not suspended during backup!</description>
</message>
<message id="7bbea496-ce75-4544-8f48-5b5d740827b3" severity="error" code="UtilityError">
<description>Cannot suspend domain 'freakyonline.de' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:Turn off domain failed: Bad session type.
) [Error:]. This is not fatal error!</description>
</message>
<object name="freakyonline.de" type="hosting">
<object name="stuff.freakyonline.de" type="domain">
<message id="5d777db0-da4f-4b9e-86b4-36d85c7257e9" severity="warning" code="SuspendFailed">
<description>The domain 'stuff.freakyonline.de' was not suspended during backup!</description>
</message>
<message id="e7488ddf-4df3-42fa-8114-aeb9b0730664" severity="error" code="UtilityError">
<description>Cannot suspend domain 'stuff.freakyonline.de' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:Turn off domain failed: Bad session type.
</message>
</object>
<object name="support.freakyonline.de" type="domain">
<message id="39c2880f-75cb-4625-8fd9-3d48abf75fde" severity="warning" code="SuspendFailed">
<description>The domain 'support.freakyonline.de' was not suspended during backup!</description>
</message>
<message id="1b63b94e-63d6-4cee-8f9f-bbc367de53d6" severity="error" code="UtilityError">
<description>Cannot suspend domain 'support.freakyonline.de' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:Turn off domain failed: Bad session type.
</message>
</object>
</object>
</object>
</execution-result>

If I click onto the .xml of the failed backup of domain op.freakyonline.de i get "unknown object type" and nothing is displayed.
I now disabled locking websites while backing up.
Searching for the .xml on the HDD and I can't find any error in it.

I need help, please ;)
Might it be this bug: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=208702 ?

Last edited:
Problem was already reported to developers and under their investigation now. Let's wait results.

Back