1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems trying to create FTP account via PHP

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by CTCCoco, Sep 3, 2011.

1. CTCCoco

CTCCoco Guest

I am trying to creata an FTP account via PHP, with exec() and system(), by the command line thing. There is the code:

<?php
    $out = array();
    system("cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin&ftpsubaccount.exe --create JohnDoe9 -passwd userpass -domain niczerus.com", $out);
    print_r($out);
    ?>

But I get this error:

Acceso denegado. (Error code 5) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 502) at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 257) at Unable to execute CU(wmain line 123)1

I think this is a permissions issue with the FTP thing, but I don't know how to give permissions for use it by PHP. However, I can execute another programs which are not from Plesk.

Somebody can help me, please?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011