• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems updating psa base

T

tema

Just did a search through the forums but couldn't find anything relevant, so here's my post.
Trying to update psa with the "Base packages" update on April 25. I get the following error:

Install package psa
error: Failed dependencies:
psa-security = 7.5 is needed by (installed) cs-gs-1.0.0-fc2.build75050506.13
psa-security = 7.5 is needed by (installed) cs-gs-1.2.3-fc2.build75050902.17
Error while execute command rpm -U /root/psa/PSA_8.0.0/dist-rpm-FedoraCore-2-i386/base/psa-8.0.0-fc2.build80060425.19.i586.rpm
ERROR: error while executing RPM

Not sure what i'm missing here. Any help much appreciated.

We are using:
psa version 8
Fedora core 2
Intel P4 processor

cheers,
T.

hi, did you ever figure this one out? I figure one shoul install the missing rpm, but I have no clue where to get it....

No, i'm afraid i didnt. Am not sure why it asks for a 7.5 package when the server is now running PSA v8. Or why its asking for RPMs that are already installed. Am a little confused.

Any ideas or guidance appreciated.

where your upgrade to PSA 8 without errors? I think the problems I'm having might have to do with my upgrade failing half way throu (My MySql server had died, so I've had to fix the db manualy) but I can stil not figure why all of the rpms would not be propperly instaled....

Back