1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with licence again updating from 9.5.2 to 9.5.1

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by inxenio, May 8, 2010.

1. inxenio

inxenio Guest

Hello,

Yesterday We updated Plesk 9.5.1 (CentOS5) to 9.5.2 version and 12 hours after update it... licence desaperars...

Licence before: PLSK.01222760

Now Licence Key is PLSK.00000000.0000

I can not upload the licence key because is valid from 9.0 to 9.3 and when I updated to 9.5.1 version the PSA updated it automatically. Now I can´t upload licence because is not valid for this version.

Does anybody know a solution to recover the previous licence key? (9.5.1)

There is a big problem with plesk since the licence change, and there is incredible that fails updating from 9.5.1 to 9.5.2 ... 12 hours later!

Best regards!

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
  2. 105547111

105547111 Silver Pleskian

30%
    Try rolling back the key in the CP.

3. inxenio

inxenio Guest

This action is not possible... PSA is not showing this action. I only can retrieve the license (it does not work) or upload a new license (does not work because the license key is for old version) :(

UPDATE: Parallels add the licence again and server downloaded new licence without any problem ... All is working fine now :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010