• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problems with logging out from user's account with Plesk 12.5.30-#9

Alan_SP

Basic Pleskian
I have Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #9, OS ‪Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS‬.

I migrated site from older version of Plesk, just in case it is important (but it looks like it isn't).

Anyway, after that, there's a strange thing when I log into user account from my admin account. In previous versions I could log in as user from my admin in new window (or tab, depending on browser, it doesn't matter), so I could work there without problems.

Now after I log in user account from admin account, I can't log out from user account. I see text that say something like "<- Admin", but it's not link and if I use backspace, I can't log out.

Also, user doesn't have option log out.

In a way I'm stuck as user. I solve this by closing my browser and than oppening it again and logging in as Admin.

I can go to my website as Admin and work on it, but in previous version I used (Panel version 10.4.4 Update #32) it worked without problems.

I returned to my old server that still has older version (10.4.4).

Thing is, there it opens new window for customer automatically, enabling me to work on customers account without problem and also by closing that window, I can still work as admin.

On latest Plesk it opens in the same window and after that I have problems working with admin.

Is there any workaround this?

Back