• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems with migrating in 7.5.4

B

basw

Hey all,

I've got a problem when migrating a domain from one Plesk 7.5.4 server to another.
Migrating went just fine, before the update to 7.5.4 (previous version on both servers 7.5.3).

The error message I receive:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
DetailsExecution of '/usr/local/psa/bin/tomcat.sh' '--set-status' 'true' '-domain' 'aircoservicedrenthe.nl' failed with the return code 1.
STDOUT:

STDERR:
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/var/tomcat4/conf/server.xml"
tomcatmng: Document /var/tomcat4/conf/server.xml not parsed successfully
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/var/tomcat4/conf/server.xml"
tomcatmng: Document /var/tomcat4/conf/server.xml not parsed successfully
Unable to turn Tomcat Service on: Unable to install Tomcat vhost: tomcatmng: Document /var/tomcat4/conf/server.xml not parsed successfully

Failed deployment of domain aircoservicedrenthe.nl
Assertion failed: content.size()
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On both servers, Tomcat isn't installed. Tried to install Tomcat on the target server, but that only solved the first error, the "Assertion failed: content.size()" -error still appeared.

Any clues?

I am experiencing exactly the same but it seems everything is still transferred correctly (except for the catchall-emailsettings)

I checked, and indeed, everything seems to be transferred correctly (mail, files, database). I was in the understanding that nothing was transferred, since the disk usage shows 0B (even after dis/enabling the domain).

Plesk only runs the statistics cron once a day. You can manually run them as well. Plesk stats are not 'real time'...

Back