• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problems with Nginx domain configuration file

Hello.
I have a problem with the Nginx configuration. Plesk give me this error:
Los nuevos archivos de configuración para el servidor web Apache no fueron creados debido a errores en las plantillas de configuración: nginx: [emerg] "gzip" directive is not allowed here in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:51 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed. Las descripciones detalladas del error han sido enviadas a su dirección de email. Corrija los errores y haga clic aquí para volver a generar los archivos de configuración dañados o haga clic aquí para generar todos los archivos de configuración. Ver los detalles en el solucionador de problemas de configuración

The mails:
Unable to generate the web server configuration file on the host <"domain"> because of the following errors:

Template_Exception: nginx: [emerg] "gzip" directive is not allowed here in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:51
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php
line: 75
code: 0

Please resolve the errors in web server configuration templates and generate the file again.

How can I solve it?

Thanks.

Back