• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problems with php

romansote

New Pleskian
Hello, I am new to plesk, acquired a license in ovh, I happen to have a problem some days ago that I could not solve:

* Use a system in php which runs most functions are mssql and pressing the buttons gets stuck and makes no action, on occasions when it takes too long ago to apply, how can I fix this? since in other hosting not pass me

Could you please provide more details? Any error messages, steps to reproduce, results of troubleshooting, etc?

I will try my best to detail error:
1.- functions that have relationship with mssql are slow to process, on occasion fail to database
2. when you add something to the system (such as news) to give store does not appear, after repeatedly update the website are reflected

3. Use php 5.2.17 (attached link my phpinfo http://muwarchile.cl/info.php.

Just wondering but any reason why you're using PHP 5.2.x instead of the newer versions 5.4.x or 5.5.x? If I'm not mistaken, PHP themselves dropped support for 5.2.x a long time ago...

the truth is that the system that I use works well on older versions before with plesk hosting leased and version 5.2 and had no problems until I decided to raise my own hosting server bad experiences with companies

OK, what software are you trying to use to power your site?

Also, I'm hosted through OVH as well on their VPS Cloud plan, no issues.

I'm suffering the same problem too and I'm also on OVH. I have dedicated server with them and I set up my websites recently they were all working well except one which
was a much more vast website with a lot more php and mysql involved. I keep getting timeouts and internal server errors on certain php pages. My forum page on the website doesn't work at all. But every once in awhile the whole website goes into these moods where internal server/500 errors come up on every page. Another thing is none of the upload scripts I have on their that allows users to upload pictures work. When I try to use the php upload scripts they give me internal server errors. I had a previous server which I managed my self and the website worked pretty well but ever since I migrated to a server with plesk to make it easier to manage, I've been getting so many problems. please advise

Another things is that I was doing research and as it was also according to my suspicions I found people with similar problems, saying that it was permissions. But I tried granting permissions to the plesk php directory file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5 to Everyone but it didn't help at all. And since I was using Plesk 10 at first I was also advised to update. I upgraded Plesk 10 to 12 and still there was no change.

Okay the website I'm having problems with seems to be producing failed-request-tracing files by the second. Website is flkcinema.comerrorpicturw.png

all the xml log files display this. Is this the problem causing timeouts on my website?

If you click on the link for where the error is it'll provide you with much more details or post the xml file here so we can look into it.

OK, your problem is with the number of concurrent connections as stated in the error for "Data2"

What do you have set for your max_user_connections variable in your my.ini file? Default location (on a windows server running x64) should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\data and what do you have set in your db_connections3.php (line 14 if the error is correct)

Last edited:
Sorry took long to get back to you. I was kicked out of my server because I disabled the administrator with out creating substitute with the right permissions. The max user connections is 30 and max connections is 400.

Untitled.png here's another thing I noticed I thought I should show you.

Now the next second I refreshed look at my database statusUntitled.png

OK, so the my.ini config is fine but what about the configuration file for the site's application itself?

You really need to read the log on the trace, it's pointing to C:\Inetpub\vhosts\flkcinema.com\httpdocs\includes\db_connection2.php on line 14

Back