• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems with phpmyadmin with the character "_" in the name of the DDBB

ideasmultiples

Basic Pleskian
You can not manage DDBB with the character "_" in the name, when accessing phpMyAdmin from the control panel displays the error: No database.

Databases without the character "_" in the name are working correctly.

versión: Plesk 9.52
phpMyAdmin - 2.11.9.6

I have forwarded your request to developers for the further investigation. I will keep thread updated with any received information.

Parallels Plesk Panel version 9.5.2
Operating system Linux 2.6.18-028stab068.3
CentOS Linux 5.5
All installed packages are up to date
CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R)CPU E5520 @ 2.27GHz
Virtuozzo 4 (All other CT's in this node with Plesk < 5.5 work)

Thank you for details. I have forwarded it to developers. Let's wait their answer.

Thank you for details. I have forwarded it to developers. Let's wait their answer.

"At home solution"

1 Stop Plesk panel.
2 Rename the database myphpadmin
ddbb_client -> ddbbclient
3 Rename also the name of the database
psa.data_bases.database.name
ddbb_client -> ddbbclient
4 Start Plesk panel.

I have received following from developers:

​I'm unable to reproduce this issue. I've created some test databases with '_' in their names and all of them were manageable in phpMyAdmin when accessing from Plesk Panel.
Can you please specify more detailed steps to reproduce the issue.

I have received following from developers:

No much more details...

The process to this server is very simple:

1. CT for server as created in Plesk 9.3 and working some time...
2. After some use, whitout any troubles, all domains and clients in server are deleted.
3. Server upgraded to 9.5
4 Domains and client imported (migrated from panel) from another 8.6 server (domains working well in this server)
5 Problems start with mysqladmin.

Only one detail, this server have a second external database server, with same trouble in database names

If need access to this server to check, please send me a private.

To resolve the problem, remove 'skip-show-database' from /etc/my.cnf and restart MySQL service. It should help.

Back