• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problems with Plesk Email Security - cant deinstall or something

da_serpico

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20
Plesk version and microupdate number
newest
Hi there,
i have problems with my vserver ubuntu 20 + plesk.
sometimes i had install plesk email security but i dont buy it. didn't pay any attention to it

Now i cant open plesk email security - only shows up an sql error and i have a blank site. Nothing seems working.
I tryed to deinstall it but i dont know a way to realize that. Only get an error.

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'es_elvajbc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

How can i remove this extension from my server.

dont work. --remove-everything

Error
Product is not installed. But in my web interface nothing changed. restart Server etc.

@da_serpico my suggestion would be to contact Plesk support so they can investigate the issue on your server.

More information on how to get support from Plesk can be found here:

The entered key is not correct. A valid Plesk key looks as follows: PLSK.XXXXXXXX.XXXX or EXT.XXXXXXXX.XXXX

i do it correct as i read it in the following guide. Means that i have no support ? think it would sound in a other way or am i wrong.

To find your license key in Plesk go to Tools & Settings > License Information. If you copy and paste it, make sure you don't accidentally copy any spaces (happens to me some times).
Schermafbeelding 2023-02-10 165737.png

You're license may not include support if you purchased your license from a reseller or was bundled with your server/vps. In which case you can get a additional support subscription. First month is free.

It's al explained in detail in the link:

Back