• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems with plesk

P

piratta

i install for try one 7.5.2 plesk for linux in a redhat 9 machine and work ok, but now i install plesk 7.5.2 in one of my dedicated servers of arsys(spanish isp) and have a lot of problems. The server is a redhat 9
When i go to configure plesk , it give me one anormal error ---->> ERROR

Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:56 db_query(string "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM exp_event WHERE event_type = 'terminated' AND obj_class = 'ip_address' AND source = 'plesk'")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:443 log_event(string "ip_address", string "217.76.***.***", string "updated")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddress.php:244 actionlog->submit()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/configure.php3:133 ipaddress->update()

====================================================================================================
wat's the problem ? if i need to reinstall plesk is not a problem for me, i haven't some data in this server.

Please , give me a solution

Edward
SysAd of swin.net

Back