• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problems with Wordpress / Joomla

Pim

New Pleskian
Since I use Plesk, Wordpress and Joomla changes to logo's or menu's take long to show up or don't even show up at all. I thinks it has to do with Nginx and caching.

After a lot of troubleshooting and searching the issue stays. Does anyone know what I can do?

Hi Pim,

you don't provide exact issues/errors/problems from your (sub)domain - specific log - files, which makes it hard to guess, what kind of issues/errors/problems you experience.

In addition, you missed to provide informations about your current used operating system, the current used Plesk version ( icl. #MU ) and last but not least, you missed as well to provide informations about the used (sub)domain - specific webserver settings and configuration files, and last but not least, the PHP handler/version in use.

You state:
After a lot of troubleshooting and searching the issue stays
... but you missed to tell us, WHAT you changed and WHERE.

With all these missing informations, we could only guess, what issues/errors/problems you might experience and no decent investigation can be done from people willing to help you. :(

Back