• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

profile admin email settings is not working

Binesh S

Regular Pleskian
Hello All,

I have Centos(6.2) server with plesk 11.0.9 . the problem is my profile admin email is not working properly. As per plesk admin setup Whenever any changes in the server , admin mail address receive alert notification.

The following setup details

admin mail address hosted in external exchange server. However the domain is hosted in same Linux server.

Let me know, if plesk have any communication problem between Linux and external exchange mail hosting .

Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you for your quick reply. Regarding MTA is postfix for my plesk. From plesk Linux to exchange have strong issue.

The redirect is not working

Thanks

Have you read all the links I sent you and tried implementing as advised in them?

Now I have switched MTA onto qmail. I have tried all weblink refer by you .. Similar issue I have faced two years back ie Magento(php) + Linux Server -> external exchange server. The settings is not worked and we changed Windows server then magento admin mail works perfectly.

Have you ever experience in similar issue ?

FYI -

1) external mail like google,msn,yahoo work fine. The problem is same domain external exchange sever is not co-ordinate with php & Linux

2) Php + Linux -> external Linux mail server - Mail delivery works fine

Thanks

Last edited:
Go to the DNS settings of that domain name and change the MX records to the exernal servers. Also, switch off mail services for that domain name in the control panel since mail is hosted on an external server.

Back