• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

proftpd error: no valid servers configured

MeminPinguin

New Pleskian
Hi, I'm all new and try to find a solution.
I'm not a admin pro but feel comfortable.
We are small enterprise and lease/rent server by strato for 5 years.
Until a few days I had suse + Plesk Panel 9.3

After several days waiting, incl. HDD exchange, 1 IP not working, second IP would not be taken from Plesk 10.2 (all stuff we had for over 5 years pin prior setup) etc I did today new installation #5 to system below

Now I have:

Hostname blablablabla.intl
IP address xx.xxx.xx.xxx
OS Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Panel version 11.0.9 Update #18

Support by Strato is below anything I ever experienced so I hope somebody here can send me to the right place to find instruction what to do.

I have SSH Explorer client and of course root access

With the version before I would ad domains, config it and could after that login with my FileZilla client to start transfer of files as needed.

Now after configuration of domain in My Webspaces when try this I get in FileZilla:

blablablabla.intl proftpd[13619]: error: no valid servers configured

Under Tools& Settings >> Parallels Plesk Panel Components Management I find:

psa-proftpd 1.3.4a - ubuntu12.04.build110120606.19

Under Service Management I have:

Web Server (Apache)
SMTP Server (Postfix)
IMAP/POP3 Server (Courier-IMAP)
DNS Server (BIND)
Tomcat Java
ColdFusion (Not configured)
PostgreSQL
SpamAssassin
Parallels Premium Antivirus
Kaspersky Antivirus
Plesk milter (Postfix)
Reverse Proxy Server (nginx) (I disabled that as in plesk documantation said, I just wanted to run Apache and dont have another component to digg with)

Can somebody point me in the right direction to find a solution for the problem??

Sorry about my poor english writing, aint my first lingo

Usually this error occurs due to missing entry for server hostname in "/etc/hosts" file.
Check that you have this record according to output 'hostname' command. For example:

# hostname
ppu11-1.demo.pp.plesk.ru

# cat /etc/hosts | grep ppu11-1.demo.pp.plesk.ru
10.58.165.199 ppu11-1.demo.pp.plesk.ru ppu11-1

Back