• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Progress bar stays at 0%

P

Phil83

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with the migration manager. I setup a new migration from my old server (running Plesk 8.3.0) to my new one with 9.3.0.

After I setup up the task it appears in the list of the migration manager with the number of domains and clients to import. But the progress bar stays at 0%. The elapsed time shows nearly 30 minutes now but still 0%.

Shouldn't Plesk show something like 4%, 10%, 23% etc. or does it jump straight away from 0% -> 50% -> 100%?

Help would be appreciated

regards,

Phil

//edit

After 01:27:14 it finishes with "Completed with errors"

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"><object name="Charly" type="client"><object name="offenbach-edv.de" type="domain"><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ExecCmd::reportError() const</context><file>ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>49</line><text>Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domadmin.php --update offenbach-edv.de -passwd -multiple-sessions false -status false -allow_ftp_backups false -locale locale failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Wrong syntax for option's '-locale' parameter

</text></message><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ExecCmd::reportError() const</context><file>ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>49</line><text>Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domadmin.php --update offenbach-edv.de -locale locale failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

</text></message></object><object name="waagen-offenbach.de" type="domain"><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ExecCmd::reportError() const</context><file>ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>49</line><text>Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domadmin.php --update waagen-offenbach.de -passwd -multiple-sessions false -status false -allow_ftp_backups false -locale locale failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

</text></message><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ExecCmd::reportError() const</context><file>ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>49</line><text>Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domadmin.php --update waagen-offenbach.de -locale locale failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

</text></message></object><object name="waagencharly.de" type="domain"><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ExecCmd::reportError() const</context><file>ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>49</line><text>Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domadmin.php --update waagencharly.de -passwd -multiple-sessions false -status false -allow_ftp_backups false -locale locale failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

</text></message><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ExecCmd::reportError() const</context><file>ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>49</line><text>Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domadmin.php --update waagencharly.de -locale locale failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

</text></message></object></object></execution-result>

Last edited by a moderator:
​The solution is to set up Plesk key with necessary number of language packs, which should be equal to "select count(*) from locales".

I can choose between 2 languages on every server which is also the maximum on both licences. I think I can't setup more.

Yes I did

count(*)

Thats what I get from both servers and thats the number of lang. packs installed on both servers.

Back