1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Progress bar stays at 0%

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Phil83, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Phil83

Phil83 Guest

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with the migration manager. I setup a new migration from my old server (running Plesk 8.3.0) to my new one with 9.3.0.

After I setup up the task it appears in the list of the migration manager with the number of domains and clients to import. But the progress bar stays at 0%. The elapsed time shows nearly 30 minutes now but still 0%.

Shouldn't Plesk show something like 4%, 10%, 23% etc. or does it jump straight away from 0% -> 50% -> 100%?

Help would be appreciated

regards,

Phil

//edit

After 01:27:14 it finishes with "Completed with errors"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
  2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    ‚ÄčThe solution is to set up Plesk key with necessary number of language packs, which should be equal to "select count(*) from locales".

3. Phil83

Phil83 Guest

I can choose between 2 languages on every server which is also the maximum on both licences. I think I can't setup more.

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Did you tried mentioned sql query on both servers?

5. Phil83

Phil83 Guest

Yes I did

count(*)

Thats what I get from both servers and thats the number of lang. packs installed on both servers.