• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Promotional Footer

B

beauchman22

Trying to add a promotional footer to all the sites that get published using my sitebuilder.

I've gone in under PLANS and tried to add it but it will not show up on the published sites.

Also, I thought I'd be able to add an image or make the footer a link. Example. For 30 day trial click here. "click here" being a link to the website offering a free trial.

There was also a Javascript error. See the attached JPEG for details on what I'm seeing.

Is there a patch or solution for this?

Many thanks

Attachments

• promotional_footer_problem.jpg
    promotional_footer_problem.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 19
I could reproduce this case on IE7 only. With FireFox it works fine. Please try to use it and you should be able to insert links, images, etc... as it is described in documentation:

The content may include all kinds of animation, banners, pop-up windows, and text messages. This content is displayed on all site pages, including the second-level pages of Plesk Sitebuilder modules, below the page content area. The promotional content you include here is displayed to all users assigned to this service plan, and to their dependent users.

I have passed issue with Internet Explorer to developers for investigation. Will update this thread as soon as get any news.

Back