• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Provision Plesk domain

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
I upgraded PBAS, which seemed to fix the IP issue, but it now won't allow the creation of a Website. When I set the hosting type to Website hosting, I fill in a username/password (and it selected a dedicated IP), I get an error:

Error: Failed to copy files storage to destination path. stderr: filemng: Cannot open destination file '/var/www/vhosts/<some_other_shared_domain>.com/anon_ftp/conf/proftp.msg.ghgKqI' System error 13: Permission denied stdout: filemng: Cannot open destination file '/var/www/vhosts/<some_other_shared_domain>.com/anon_ftp/conf/proftp.msg.ghgKqI' System error 13: Permission denied

And it still has no web hosting. The only thing I have access to is DNS Settings.

I've seen this error before too, however the <some_other_shared_domain> was another domain on the shared server. Could this be a bug or was hacked?
I've been trying to get a temporary license to practice the upgrade for Plesk for 2 weeks with no reply. The real license doesn't work on a cloned VM. I haven't had the best of luck with upgrades, and I practice them over and over fixing issues to make sure I have a good upgrade with little to no errors. I'm wondering (hoping?) if the upgrade will fix the error.
Or is this error from something else?

Back