1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

psa-php4-configurator package missing from local mirror

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by floriola, Aug 5, 2007.

1. floriola

floriola Guest

This issue reffers to PSA 8.2.0 running on Debian 4.0 i386. I do not know if this is the care for other versions, too.

The package psa depends on the psa-php4-configurator packages, please see below:

However, the file http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PSA_8.2.0/plesk-8.2.0-deb4.0-i386.inf3 does not contain any
    reference to this psa-php4-configurator package.

This means that when you make a local mirror for the PSA 8.2.0 with the following command:

you will not get all the PSA required packages needed for a local installation.

You have to manually download and copy the psa-php4-configurator package to its location.

2. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

Edit: nevermind, I can use the newer 8.2 auto installer to do a 8.1.1 mirror with no errors.

Do you have a link to the psa-php4-configurator package?