• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

psaerror(string "WebDirsList::init() failed: filemng ex-info failed

K

knocx

We have a weird issue ,

when we click on web directories link for the domain

we got the following exception

WebDirsList::init() failed: filemng ex-info failed: Unable to load the domain (EV1SERVE-E6IJ16) user (ayansmmm) profile: (5) Access is denied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdirs.php:96 psaerror(string "WebDirsList::init() failed: filemng ex-info failed: Unable to load the domain (EV1SERVE-E6IJ16) user (ayansmmm) profile: (5) Access is denied.")

every other part of the plesk is fully functional

very weird issue we have other WIN PSA servers there are no problems like that.

any ideas will be great

thanks
knocx

It seems you've got something very special. I've seen your ticket today and we were not able to find quick solution with high investigation level. Sometimes such situations happens.

hello swarm , since it seems to be an access issue, i had checked all the NTFS security settings that need to run Plesk normally, everything is fine and correct,

it seems to me like this may be a kernel / OS level issue

I just wonder from where the user profile is trying to be loaded into filemng.exe address space , is it from registry or is it from memory.

if i know only know that i may investigate further

regards
emre

Back