1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

psaerror(string "WebDirsList::init() failed: filemng ex-info failed

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by knocx, Oct 13, 2005.

1. knocx

knocx Guest

We have a weird issue ,

when we click on web directories link for the domain

we got the following exception

WebDirsList::init() failed: filemng ex-info failed: Unable to load the domain (EV1SERVE-E6IJ16) user (ayansmmm) profile: (5) Access is denied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdirs.php:96 psaerror(string "WebDirsList::init() failed: filemng ex-info failed: Unable to load the domain (EV1SERVE-E6IJ16) user (ayansmmm) profile: (5) Access is denied.")

every other part of the plesk is fully functional

very weird issue we have other WIN PSA servers there are no problems like that.

any ideas will be great

thanks
    knocx

2. swarm

swarm Guest

It seems you've got something very special. I've seen your ticket today and we were not able to find quick solution with high investigation level. Sometimes such situations happens.

3. knocx

knocx Guest

hello swarm , since it seems to be an access issue, i had checked all the NTFS security settings that need to run Plesk normally, everything is fine and correct,

it seems to me like this may be a kernel / OS level issue

I just wonder from where the user profile is trying to be loaded into filemng.exe address space , is it from registry or is it from memory.

if i know only know that i may investigate further

regards
    emre

4. resellertr

resellertr Regular Pleskian

57%
    I have same problem here, how did you solve this problem?