• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Purchased New IP, Assigned Site to IP, Won't Parse PHP

DavidRA

New Pleskian
This problem is actually with Plesk 10.4.4, but I can't find a Plesk 10 category on here. What I am trying to do is simple and have done this many times before. I have done the following:

1. Purchased an IP via OVH
  2. Added to Plesk
  3. Created a subscription
  4. Made this site the default for the new IP
  5. Uploaded a WordPress site and database
  6. Tested site by navigating to the new IP

However, the site will not parse PHP and simply downloads the index.php file. I have created the site against the default IP (it works) and then assigned it to the new IP and then it fails. I have moved an existing site (that works and uses PHP) and moved it to the new IP, and it also has the same problem - I then moved it back to the original IP and the problem carried over. No other site are affected, though, only sites that I set up against the new IP.

I cannot figure this out. There are no overriding php.ini files in vhosts\domain\etc. The only thing I noticed when I uploaded the site to by default IP was that there was a php.ini file in the root. The site did work on the original IP, though - it only failed when I assigned it to the new IP.

If anyone could shed any light on this I would very much appreciate it - I am going crazy trying to work this one out.

Back