• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question QMail disabling ipv6

HMnet

Basic Pleskian
Hello!

We have the problem with one of our servers at Host Europe, that the ipv6 address of the server ends up on a the SPAMHAUS CSS from time to time. More precisely not our address but the complete class-c net including our ipv6 address.
So I'm searching for the possibility the disable sending ipv6 via qmail.

The hint to type our ipv4 address in /var/qmail/control/outgoingip and to change it via iptables (iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 25 -j SNAT --to-source xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) didn't work for our system (Plesk Obsidian 18.0.30 MU3 - Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS) in this case.
I also know, that I can disable ipv6 in the complete system (in /etc/sysctl.conf) - but I don't want that.

We use qmail because of the antispam system spamdyke (with spamdyke control panel), which is a great antispam solution! In the spamdyke control panel I can see the complete mailtraffic in Plesk - this is awesome. Postfix doesn't offer such a system to me, so this is no alternative (or I don't know it yet).

I hope someone has a suggestion for me.

Greetings
Thomas

Back