1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Qmail DomainKeys and DNSBL

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by bgoosen, Feb 3, 2010.

1. bgoosen

bgoosen Guest

Hi!

I recently installed psa-qmail-rblsmtpd to allow Blackhole filtering from Spamhaus for our small business' email and webserver.

We've had a few regular corresponders complain of bounce messages. I can't tell that something went wrong with the Blackhole filtering or if the problem is unrelated. It looks to me like it's failing on the domainkey failure, but I'm not sure, as I'm very much a novice. Can anyone share their opinion?

Here's a chunk of the bounce message. Note the lack of any description in the error message between the intended recipient and "--- Below this line is a copy of the message." :(

Here's the portion of the mail log (with account names edited) corresponding to that time.

Is my suspicion right, or am I misunderstanding things?