1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

qmHandle Error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by bray, Jan 5, 2006.

1. bray

bray Guest

Hi All,

I just had 4PSA upgrade my server to 7.5.4 (thanks!) and now I have 54k of mail in the queue. I normally used qmHandle to just flush the queue, but after I installed it, I get this:

webprosinc# ./qmHandle -D
    Can't locate warnings.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_
    perl/5.005 . /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503) at ./qmHandle line 11.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./qmHandle line 11.

Anyone know if I can just comment out the warnings.pm in the qmHandle file? Or should I try to locate this perl module and install it? I don't want to break Perl or Qmail of course, so whoever knows what is the best way to go, please let me know.

Eric

2. bray

bray Guest

Well, I took it on the nose and just bought 4PSA's Qmail Manager. Works great!

Eric

3. thewolf

thewolf Regular Pleskian

57%
  4. poke

poke Guest

I was gonna mention Qmail Manager, but I didn't want to spamvertise my 4PSA partnership.

You could also try PowerToys by graffix solutions....