• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

qmHandle Error

B

bray

Guest
Hi All,

I just had 4PSA upgrade my server to 7.5.4 (thanks!) and now I have 54k of mail in the queue. I normally used qmHandle to just flush the queue, but after I installed it, I get this:

webprosinc# ./qmHandle -D
Can't locate warnings.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_
perl/5.005 . /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503) at ./qmHandle line 11.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./qmHandle line 11.

Anyone know if I can just comment out the warnings.pm in the qmHandle file? Or should I try to locate this perl module and install it? I don't want to break Perl or Qmail of course, so whoever knows what is the best way to go, please let me know.

Eric
 
Well, I took it on the nose and just bought 4PSA's Qmail Manager. Works great!

Eric
 
I was gonna mention Qmail Manager, but I didn't want to spamvertise my 4PSA partnership.

You could also try PowerToys by graffix solutions....
 
Back
Top