• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Question about updates for a Drupal User

TomP

Basic Pleskian
I'm on a new server using ‪CentOS 5.9; Plesk 11.0.9 to a new ‪CentOS Linux 7.3.1611; Plesk Onyx 17. I have a few Drupal sites that now run as a multi site setup. With the ease Plesk helps in doing updates, I was looking into moving the multi sites to single site installations.
I'm just starting to see how Drush works to help do updates easily, and I was wondering if there was an "built in" way to install Drush using Plesk?
I see Plesk uses Composer to do installs and updates of Drupal, but I don't think it does module updates. That's where I see Drush being a big help. Any chance anyone here has some experience in using Drush along with Plesk to maintain Drupal sites?

Hey Tom, did you have any luck with this? I'm looking to do the same to provide access to drush shell for a few of the drupal devs I host for.

Back