• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question regarding mail settings and custom buttons

MislavO

Regular Pleskian
Hello.

I've installed latest plesk on a test server and have two questions.

Running Debian 7 and 12.0.18 Update #9.

1) Under "Tools & Settings -> Interface Management -> Interface Controls Visibility" there is a option to check "Hide controls for rejection messages for non-existent mail addresses"
- I understood that this will hide controls for customers to manage with this option, however, when I login with customer, I can still manage and change settings what to do for non-existent mail addresses (to completely disable this, I had to turn off settings on subscription level "Ability to change mail settings" - but then clients are unable to access mail settings at all (e.g. they can't change webmail type then)

Is this a bug or this is how it's working?

2) Under "Tools & Settings -> Custom Buttons" you can create some additional links to services - in documentation, it says "the lower then number is, higher priority", but whether I enter 1-100, this custom buttons is staying on the same position, e.g.
http://awesomescreenshot.com/09837ept67

I'm expecting for this custom buttons to be on the top. How is this working anyway? First time trying custom buttons.

Back