• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Quota is not working correctly

sparkxp

Basic Pleskian
Hi.

The ressources of one subscription is exeedet. I don't know why. du -h /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/ says there are 813MB used Plesk quota says there are 1.66GB of 1.17GB used!? (the subscription has no e-mail accounts)

How is the quota calculated and where is the script which calculates?
Can I start it by hand?
Any other ideas?

Okay,
usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=sub1.domain.com
fixed the problem.
But why is the subdomain not calculated automaticly? And why is it calulated wrong?
Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• plesk-quota.jpg
    plesk-quota.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 9
*push*

Why is the subdomain not calculated automaticly? And why is it calulated wrong?
Please have a look at the attached screenshot in the post above.

We have already submitted bug regarding wrong calculation diskspace for subdomains. As far as I know fix is expected in 11 version.

for version 11 is not good enough

Igor! fixing it for version 11 is NOT good enough, is actually unacceptable!

what of those who wont upgrade to 11?

I have about 10 domains overquota, and cant do much but suspend them, to get them to spam me, to then enable them, so they delete stuff, to then again within a week or two, get overquota and repeat.

you HAVE TO launch a fix for quota for plesk 10.4.4, journaled quotas are not supported and THEY HAVE TO BE!.

I think Igor is only saying that it is ALREADY fixed in 11.

This does not necessarily mean it won't ever be fixed in 10.

As you point out, it is quite an important issue and I'm sure it will be on the bug fix list for 10.4.4. At least I hope so.

Back