• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Ran Updater For 7.1.7 -> 7.5.4 But The PSA Component Still Shows 7.1.7

S

schu@

Guest
After lots of problems I finally got my server updated from 6 to 7, to 7.1.7. I then went into the cp updater to try and get 7.5.4 installed. The installer ran and seemed successful but the PSA component still shows:

psa 7.1.7-rh9.build71050228.12


So I tried running the autoinstaller from the command line and it shows 7.5.4 as "already installed" and won't allow me to select it... Any ideas on what I can do to fix this and get 7.5.4 running properly?

Thanks..
 
I admittedly don't know what this command means, but according to this kb:

http://kb.swsoft.com/article_17_951_en.html

it's supposed to tell me what version I'm running. The strange thing is that it shows both versions.

# rpm -q psa
psa-7.1.7-rh9.build71050228.12
psa-7.5.4-rh9.build75050824.12
 
Back
Top